April 23, 2007

I'm watching NCIS.

I get extra day off yesterday, and I slept till noon, it was great!!!!

I rarely get to do that as it is, so when I get the chance, it was pretty good. Also, I finally get to watch season 3 of NCIS, after been watching season 4.

I need to catch up on Jigoku Shoujo, Darker than Black and also Claymore.

My cousin was going on a trip with her company to Japan, I asked her to buy me a couple of things. She just got back yesterday, I think, that's what my aunt said. She borrowed my jacket, so she didn't have to buy a new one, what are the chances of us ever needing a jacket that thick anyway. Zilch, let me tell you.

I dropped my dog off for a bath and I told them to just cut the hair off of him. Since he went into the fish pond several times yesterday, the fishes went belly upped, but Gizmo was pretty happy that he was nice and cool. So, when I pick him up today, he'll probably look more like a cat than a dog. Maybe I'll post a pic. LOL.

I'm reading more Bella/Cissy these days, (actually, more like Bella/F, and Cissy/F, but I do prefer them together than not, however weird that is)

No comments: