April 03, 2007

Last night I got what I've been looking for : 2 mp3.

Mai Otome Zwei 2 ending credit : Storm by Koshimizu Ami
Simoun ending credit : Inori No Uta by Savage Genius

I'm quite happy now, and also I got my Nintendo Wii last week. :)

I got me Legend of Zelda as well as Trauma : Second Opinion. I started playing on both ones, and well, didn't really get anywhere since I've been pretty busy. The control for Wii was interesting and surprisingly easy to adapt to. Next Friday I'll pick up the classic controller, and probably another set of the remote and nunchuk. We'll see, I'll get pay today (or rather mostly I pay myself) Maybe I'll pick up something else too.

I started reading Bellatrix/Narcissa fic (they call it blackcest) .. yeah, it's weird I know, considered they are sister, but some of the fic are surprisingly good. I seem to pick up weird new obsession every so often anyhow. I should get back to writing before I get too lazy. :)

'now we are one, in everlasting peace
we hope that you choke' [exit music]

No comments: