April 27, 2007

Let's talk about Maria-sama ga Miteru OVA3 : A Breath of Fresh Air.

The ep started with Kanao helping Yumi out at the Rose Mansion, she refused to let Yumi wash the washrag, saying that Yumi-sama should not be doing the dirty work (um... seeing how she was a petite soeur, she did do all these things last before...) Cleanly, she had that certain image of Yumi. But then she left when Rei showed up.

The lunch scene was, well, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Yumi would not let Kanako treated her, and so Tsutako stepped in to solved the issue, the news would surely be in the school paper, and they put a stop to it.

Now the discussion of Sachiko's dislike (one of many things that she seemed to dislike... man, high maintenance anyone? She didn't like cheery blossom, didn't like crowd, didn't like men. Didn't like moving vehicle.. ) The look on her face was priceless when she came in and heard what was being said. I'd love to see Sachiko's drooling face.

I do think that the illustration on this wasn't as good as it was, especially Sachiko. Kanako was sure tall. I mean, in Okazu summary did say that she was tall, I just didn't think she was that tall. She was taller than the rest of the cast by a whole head!

The scene at Hanadera, I wish that part was longer, I did enjoy reading the summary on Okazu. The last scene was cute though... the yuri meter just went all the way up! The ova are made with maximum yuri effect, really.

Well, after it's said and done, I do like the OVA a lot!! Can't wait to see the next one, I wanna see Sachiko in the boy's uniform.

No comments: