April 13, 2007

Watching : CSI : NY

So, I've been playing Trauma Center : Second Opinion on Wii. :)

I enjoy it, even though I only get to play one or two chapters at the time.

Also, I start practicing with my chux again. I never did practice long enough to actually being proficient at it before, so I guess this is as good a time as any to do it. Never too late to start something, right?

It's raining right now, which mean I won't have any customer, (they don't walk around in the rain, after all.) Empty store, means I'll be watching movie or writing, probably both since there's not much to do.

I just finish one scene of ShizNat, so I'll start with another, probably a scene with Mai to alternate it and get a secondary line moving. And yes, I still read Bella/Cissy (blackcest, they called) I don't mind Bella or Cissy/Hermione either, just for variety I guess. It's surprising I took to it as easily as I did, since I normally really picky about start reading a new pair. Oh well.

Back to writing.

No comments: