October 16, 2009

Excited with the new anime

Today a new anime in the list caught my eyes.

Kiddy Girl-and

The first thing caught my eye was that.. it has the word Kiddy G I was watching Kiddy Grade years ago (several I think) and saw a preview of a continuation, and I was looking forward to it, except it never came.

Now it's out!

Yeah!!

It's not that smart and deep dark series like I usually read or watch, but hey! I liked it.

Then another one.. Kobato.

I didn't know what it was, I thought it might be one of those ya know.. Kabuto. Anyhow, I googled it, and then bam! a new clamp.

Oh yeah,

Now more to watch.

Let's see.. so far.

Criminal Minds
The Mentalist
Ghost Whisperer
Medium
Supernatural
Drop Dead Diva
Fringe
So You Think You Can Dance
The Good Wife
CSI
NCIS
Monk
Bones
Sanctuary
...

There are a few that I'm still undecided, but hey... now 2 more anime..

Kobato
Canaan
Kiddy Girl-and


Busy, busy, busy...

No comments: