October 29, 2009

struck in the head with tiny little hoof!

My doll plan was that I'm gonna save up to get another girl Luts Kid-Delf next. I have my sight set on Lemon. She's a cutie, and even though I really like Hodoo and they have Hodoo girl now (with me having to order a head and a body and stuff) I already have Dillon which is a Hodoo boy, I don't want a twin. Well, maybe I do, but not now.

I saw a few Hodoo girl already, and most of them looked like a spoiled princess. Not that it's a bad thing.

I also like the smart alec look of a minifee Lishe.. LOL. So she's in my tentative plan as well.

The plan, however, got foiled when Lati came out with their special edition.

I thought I was home free when I saw their special ver. Dragon.

They were cute, but there's nothing in me that said, 'GET THEM!!!' so the Dragons flew right over, not kick, no hit, not even a heat of the flame.

And then came their special ver.

Lati Yellow Special Ver. Sheep.

OH. MY. GOD.

I got struck by the hooves.

If you can see me.. you'll see a hoof print on my forehead.

I showed mom, she said up to you. So I take that was a permission to get. I'm getting a Ruki (again) I think he's cute, he has this smile on his face, like an air-head. LOL.

So, there'll be 2 Ruki in the house.. I'm sure it'll be fun. Maybe we'll get another 'F' name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the designation attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I dream the post should prepare more info then it has.