October 09, 2009

new resin kid

I sent the head out to Tanya to get a face-up last week. It was the CustomHouse Ange-Ai Hani that I sent out, since she didn't come with the face up anyway, besides, I really wanna see her face-up in person. I'm still practicing, although I have to clean out the msc from the head entirely so I can get it sprayed again (I worn out a few patches from practicing)

My sister left her Slinky Neko Borry with me to be sprayed, so, Gabi is my guess right now. I'm planning on cleaning Chuck too, I noticed a spot of msc chipping, I'll do them all together.

That included a new resin the family. A Lati Yellow Magician Ver. Kuroo. Her name is Hayden. Because...

Tonight I'll get them cleaned up, and hopefully it's not raining on Sat, or they all will have to wait.

No comments: