January 08, 2010

new year... more things... and some stuffs

Current Project : Mushroom dollhouse
Listening : Crawling

So, right now I'm without a television. Oh yeah.. my Plasma TV is broken. I had the tech came in to take it, maybe it can be fixed, although it's about 5 years old, which is about the amount of time for its use anyway.

Mom said if it's too much trouble to fix, just get a new one..

Yeah, a 46" plasma...

On the good side though, it's cheaper than it was before when I first got it. Dad was alive then, and he seemed to have less problem letting me getting it, since I work. The same can't really be said the same with mom.

Oh she'll let me get it, but not without the complaining and bitching.

There are a few things that make me happy. Good movies, good shows, toys, TV was half that that since I can't watch the movies and shows without it. I can watch it on my computer, sure, but I wanna lay back and be comfortable, too!

The guy didn't call me back yet, we'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll get a new tv.

I've just recently finished the dolltrunk for my sister, a halloween theme trunk.

dolltrunk : front [finished]

Now that it's done, I'm onto the next one.

A Mushroom shape dollhouse.

I don't know why I wanna make it, I guess I wanna make a house for my tiny, however, a traditional house would require that I be very precise about every cut and every little thing, which sometimes I can't be, I'm just not that. Mushroom is an organic shape, so I can make it however I want, as long as I get the floor level, it'll be fine. The only thing I need to worry about is the stability. So far I got the basic shape. The stem and the cap. A few more layers of papermache and I'll cut it out off the base then put in the floor to sustain the shape and continue. I have to pick up some tissue papers as well. I'm gonna paint the outside (or spray paint. who knows)

So, off to bed. I'll draw another picture for Oral as well.

No comments: