November 10, 2002

Currently: getting bored
Doing: trying to fine mp3

So, she got online last night, not bother to call me back when she said she would, well, I guess I'm that important. But you know I'm just well.. what my writer self would write down... resign in defeat. What else to say.. I'm lost, out of the running as she would put it, even though she said that I'm not. Asking me for time, why?? She didn't need time from me, it will be too much of a promise and we can't have that, can we? A latest favor was 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence a song from Daredevil Soundtrack. And all she gave me was a song from the movie Daredevil. Awoman sings it, sounded a bit like Linkin Park and from that I got the title, the bandname, and she wanted me to find mp3 for her, and I'm trying... we'll see.

No comments: