November 04, 2002

Currently: very tired, and I mean very very tired...
Doing: more of the project.

I got about 20 pieces out of the 70 pieces that I needed to do to complete the image, well, 7 pieces of those are just solid black so I actually will be doing 63 panels. It is done to impress, I guess.. hopefully when it is complete it'll still recognizable as the person I intended to be. It would be really bad if it didn't because she'll get it when it is done and went through the crit. Anyway, I'm tired, bruised and headache. Been having headche for 4 day straight.... this will just increase my usual mobidity (is there such a word??) At the moment I won't mind getting hit over the head and knock me out cold...

why don't you tell me we would never be, tell me that I'm not the one. Say that I'm just another friend, only friend. And maybe that would've been better, give me time, let me say goodbye.

No comments: