November 06, 2002

Currently: listening to a new song..
Doing: waiting to tape Bird of Prey

I don't watch that, but someone else does.. of course I don't even know if she still wants me to tape it and I shouldn't even be such a pushover for her anymore.. I said I'll get over it when what I wanted to say was I'll get over you. I don't think the thought has ever cross her mind that I could get over her, or even want to try. Anyway, I got 2 new kenpos today.. inter. A and B. I still need to work on the leg sweep, hawk from the front and then pull from the back, though it's really cool, I think Alex dropped for me, which is all right for now. Oh well, I need a new ear ring.. need to get this barbell one out, oh well, before the trip I suppose.

and all I need to know, is that I'm something you'll be missin

No comments: