November 27, 2002

Currently: half asleep
Doing: trying to mark the track on my MD

Well, I got here last night (MO I mean) and my bag did not get here with me!! So, now I'm in the pj bottom that I'd given her when she visited me at the end of August, which was fine... I've just spent the last hour waiting to talk to the baggage claim about the file number and when the bag will get here... it could be here by noon, or later.. it's a pisser, but anyway I just need my stuff so I can actually get dress, right now if I shower I'll still stay in the clothe that I slept in.. which is ok I guess don't think I will need to go anywhere till late in the day. Let's just hope my project did not get crushed, because I would never be able to make up 40 something pieces of that in a week and make the rest that still need to be done. I won't have energy... bending over those things to cut for too long will kill me. Oh well, life stinks!!

No comments: