November 14, 2002

Currently: working on the project
Doing: listening to the tv

I got Hellsing : Search and Destroy yesterday and I want to say this.. Integral Wingates Hellsing I think I'm in love!! I'm loving it and can't wait for the next one that will come out in Dec. I think I'll get the manga, even though they will be in Japanese, I don't mind, I'm sure I can find translation or a friend who could translate for me.. (Noriko came to mind) Anyway, I did the quiz which character in Hellsing are you and I am Arucard.. except after I took the quiz I couldn't get on blogger.. Oh well, I'll do it again and then post it, I guess. I'm off to bed tomorrow will be going to school to work on the project with Karen.. actually Karen asked becasue she didn't wanna do it by herself in the studio and it was fine with me, so I'll go..

X : and with my one last gasping breath, I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt

No comments: