April 05, 2003

A few layout plugs for fellow Buffy marathoners... JD and Blink.

Sparring today was.. ok I guess, I wasn't into it.. I felt like I couldn't really go all out.. Of course I rarely do that anyway.. Nicole never sparred before so I was afraid that I might throw too hard a kick or punch.. give it a few classes.. and I'll probably kick her like I kicked Cat.. not a good thing.. she's still a whitebelt. Though I got wailed at while I was a white belt, but that was my choice.. I don't mind getting hit, as long as it was fair. Joe let me borrow his DVD and I let him borrowed 2 of mine.. well, I brought Noir and Petshop of Horrors for him.. I think he'll like Berserk better but it's not with me right now.. suck monkey butt. Oh well.. I might need to buy Hellsing again! Frickin' A!

No comments: