April 10, 2003

I had to go get my transcript to straighten my credits out, and well, I'd like to do that as soon as possible so all the credits could be use and transfer and such. So I went, filled out the form it costed frickin' $10!! I mean, come on! Spent all that money for school then you still have to pay for that final piece of paper every time you wanted 1!! I was gonna have it mail in, but I didn't have exact address for Art Office and the lady at the registra was saying that it might not get to where it should go to.. so I just told her to stick it into the envelop and I'll carry it. I brought it in for my advisor and he looked through and get some stuff straightened out, still I need to get another 4 to transfer for my Biology class w/ lab. I'll fill the damn partition out and then send it out. God, I hate my life.. stuff just so ... *groan* Oh well.... I'm tired.

No comments: