April 28, 2003

Listening : The Fear [ Trustcompany ]

Talked to my parents last night, seem that my sister is acting up, saying if I can go to school then so can she. Well, no one said that she couldn't, except she got nothing out of it. Learn absolutely nothing, thus no point of paying all that money so she could screw around, hanging out with her friends, not even learning the language to top that off. I told mom that if she wants to learn then by all means, but she since she learn absolutely nothing then sorry, if she wants to fuck it up that bad, let her. Dad pays for the car, and since she won't help out and won't listen then take it away, but of course mom won't let that happen. I told her that it's her life, she wanna go and piss it all away then it's her problem. She can't go out and spend money if she doesn't have any, mom won't go for that either, so I told her then I have no suggestion, except me beating the shit out of her and some sense into her. And not to be vague about this, I. WILL. Nothing annoy me more than my snort nose little sister thinks she's so clever when she's not. There're always pluses being older, power was one of the plus. Have a little brain to operate with ain't a bad thing. Really, it ain't. This is just stupid.

No comments: