April 29, 2003

You know what's the best part of The New Guy is? An entire scene of Eliza Dushku changing from one bathing suit to the other and dancing!! I broke down and bought it.. only for her. Guess I'm crazy.. but that's nothing new. Normal for me in fact.

I spent an hour with Pao, while she is doing her laundry and I waited so we could go get some food. I hadn't really spent any time with her much lately, but then I haven't really spent any time with anyone, except Jamie. I actually detest human company right now. Pain just won't go away and I don't know what to do about it, except just lost myself in other people's fantasy world. I finally got the photo back from her though.. my final Senior Studio 801 project. Yup complete pic and if you ask, it is 6'8"X4'8" cover 1 section of a wall. My neck and fingers were thankful when I finished with it. Too bad it wasn't appreciated by the one person I made it for. Life... what else is new.

Tomorrow I have to remember to bring the DVD for Joe... Forgot to today.. I was just in daze.. lack of sleep tend to do that to ya..

Hey Elphaba nice new layout.. ^_^ I like it.

No comments: