November 05, 2006

I got some manga today.

Volume 33 of Ushio and Tora, the final volume!!

I've been reading this for well, a long while and (say 10 years) and I'm quite sad that it's over now. On one hand I wanted it to go one, but on the other, it's about time it's finish. Ended just how I thought it would, which is a good thing, 'cause being a sadist that I am I would've make them all die!! LOL. But that's just me and it's a good thing that the author wasn't me.

Got all 40 volumes of 3x3 eyes. All I can say is it's about time! The damn thing was so long and well, just so many up and down and up and down some more. It's like die already. But then I do enjoy it once I get to read them all in one sitting and not having to wait for months.

Got volume 3 of Soryunden (the legend of dragon kings) I'd love it more with Clamp's illustration, but then you can't have everything.

I just rewatched vol 4 and 5 of Mai HiME dvd. Man I want the rest already. Too bad Shizuru didn't get her Natsuki in this one... At least she got her in Mai Otome. The girl gotta get her girl after all that heartbreak, come on. I like Shizuru, she's awesome. I think I'm in love!! Such tragic love.

I still didn't get to watch all Bakuretsu Tenchi, despite the fact that I have the entire series sitting on my shelves for a while now. And I still didn't watch Fate/Stay Night, well, I got to ep 14 and didn't get the see the rest yet. I saw Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori though. The first ep was... well, that just rang true. People will do one of the two things when seeing other people get bullied. Join in, or ignore. very few would step in and try to stop it. I'm looking forward to the rest. We see more of Emma Ai on this one than the first time around. I wish they pay more attention to her than they did. Good music too.

No comments: