November 11, 2006

I'm still crazy about Shizuru.

Yup, ShizNat.

I'm waiting for the dvd to come out, and well, I get kinda annoyed now. *sigh* in the mean time I'm suppose to be finishing up a website for a friend. It's pretty simple and clean, just the way my friend's mom wanted. Not that I get pay for that thing, but what the hell. I kinda volunteered becaues I felt bad for her, thus me in this position, although I pretty much got it done and she said ok, except the color, which I've changed and I'll drop it for her to take a look before I slice and dice.

So, I'm writing a little ShizNat, a piece of fluff really, just felt like they deserve it. Although my usual line of thought would go toward the angst path, but hey I can work it all out before I decide if I wanna post it and where.

I'm back to working out, yeah I needed it and also I have to get my money worth. Last night I was on the machine for about 20 min before we do the whole weight lift thing and then it's badminton for 3 games, not that I'm all psych about it, I'd rather we go play squash, but whatever. I think if I get the time I'll go play squash for maybe an hour. If I have the time. Nothing is certain about my schedule these days, it's kinda sad.

Arggggggggggggg I want my Mai HiME now!!!!

No comments: