November 18, 2006

We went on a little shopping trip today.

The store is close for renovation, thus I had to go and take a look at some material, I f**king hate car ride, especially with seat like the one I had to sit in today. Man, my neck was killing me, and my back just wanna divorce from my body.

As for the material, I didnt get it, we just got some sample so mom could take a look before we order. Other stuff, however... So, I got 1/6 scale Saber in a dress with sandle from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Jack Skeleton latern head, 1 pinky street. And I got the entire series of Kiddy Grade. After that it's shopping mall, not really a place I spend my time really, I prefer to be in some bookstore than a mall, but I did get a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Enough spending for a day, I did, for just a moment, wanting to get Tenjou Tenge, but I decided not to, the main character annoyed the hell out of me, thus I don't really wanna see it.

I'm watching Animal Precinct at the moment, and I'm yet again, amazed at how cruel and careless people can be. Animal aren't property, they are living things, I mean, dude if you wanna get a pet, take care of it! If you don't want it, give it to someone that does. Hard concept? I think not.

I'm watching Mai Otome, again, well, I pick and choose which ep I'm watching. I enjoy the show, quite a lot, even though my usual favorite tend to run towards blood guts and gore, but this one got lots of violence without the above :) And now my mom wants Shizuru Viola in Graceful Amethys robe. ha ha ha

No comments: