November 26, 2006

New R/C Illustration and 2 cuts on the fingers.

I'm not done with Hellsing, Sir Integra yet, but the damn details were killing me, so I'm putting it on hold. While I was reading Mai Otome (Mai Z-HiME) I saw a good illustration to do it so I did. It's of the Gakuenchou Natsuki Kruger and Meister Shizuru Viola.. LOL.

I went through the Hellsing one without any cuts or nicks, but this one, much smaller and shorter amout of time that I'm working on it, I already got 2 cuts. Nice. Bled all over the damn thing too.

Saw first ep of Mai Otome Zwei and I can't wait for fansub, cause I can't understant Japanese!! It looked totally awesome though. And when Natsuki came around asking if they could contact Shizuru (I assumed) and one of the Aswald said something about pretty girl she was scolding at her. It was funny. In the manga it was made pretty clear that they were together. I also can't wait for vol 5 of the manga.

Very interesting beginning all the Meister Otome get together to either destroy or deviate the meteorite, Haruka was as usual, loud and up front. (I didn't see Shizuru 'Kyouen no Marasakizoushou' there though, maybe she was since she wasn't with Natsuki) And while the weapons they use destroyed part of the meteorite Arika went after the big chuck that got away and destroyed it.

Well, that, of course, the beginning of trouble.

We get to see Natsuki and Shizuru in swimsuits again. :) Got to see Miss Maria in her young form and get her butt kicked. Good to see that they tried to prevent the same thing happened before by created the surrogate system for the Pillar.

I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the OVA.

Just got the entire series of Fullmetal Alchemist on dvd in a leather case. I actually contemplating ordering it from Amazon.com, but well, just too many so when I saw this and it was on sale it was perfect. :) I'm happy about it.

Kannazuki no Miko was also licenced here, but not release yet, I can't wait, but if it's too long I might just order it, least waiting for the slow ass release here. Mai Otome is also going to get release, of course I'll get that as well.

No comments: