March 27, 2007

I've got another idea for fanfic.

Yes, another Shiznat idea, although I'm not sure if I can write it down and finish it, since I have too many stories going already, but I guess I can try, I mean, I have to, otherwise I'll get really rusty and I won't be able to finish anything.

I'm getting Nintendo Wii... yup, it's decided. The day is Friday. :) I'll pick one up. I got a pretty alright deal the other day. It's the same price as XBox 360, but at the moment I want Wii and not 360, so. Maybe I'll try to get both, but then it still has to be one at the time.

I got a haircut today. I feel much, much better now. Like I've lost several lbs off of my head. LOL.

It's getting hotter everyday, so it's better with short hair for me.

My aunt just went back and my mom asked when I'm going to go visit. I said next year, then my mom asked why not this year if I'm gonna go on Oct. I'm thinking, it might be a good idea. I always love Falls. :) All that leaves changing color and Halloween! And the weather is just the way I like it, cold, but not too cold.

Yeah, I think I'll discuss it with my cousin first. She said she'll go with me. hehehe

No comments: