August 28, 2007

My aunt got the TV for now.

I was trying to watch The Dead Zone, but well, didn't work out very well, since I was trying to change the water in my fishtank at the same time. What I got in my fishtank, let's see... I got 2 gold fishes (5 color ones) 1 angel fish, 3 little ones (not sure what they are called) All in all, I got 6 fishes. In Chinese numerology 6 means easy and smooth, all the way) Although I thought of getting 8 which means prosperity, the tank was rather small, so I don't wanna stuff another 2 in.

I went to the mall on Saturday, which is normal, since we have to buy things for the house anyhow, they have the coffee-table fishtank on display. One of them was really nice, half of it made into a small water plants garden which use to clean and recycle the water, the waste from the fishes will be use as fertilizer for the plants. I'd get one if I have space for it in the house, and no kids! (my 2 niece and nephew will definitely like it a little TOO much)

I got to watch a little of Zombie Loan episode one last night, only a little, since we were closing the store, I guess I'll watch it again later on, when I have no interruption. I also got Pan's Labyrinth, and again my aunt and mother watched it, I didn't. But what I've seen was good.

Last night I read an article saying that those that play on the comp or watching tv before bed will feel as if they don't get enough sleep, even though they get the same amout of Zzz as the one that didn't. That our body fooled itself that they don't get enough rest. Um...

Still before is the only quiet enough time for me to actually play anything on the comp w/o interruption, so I can't help it.

No comments: