August 31, 2007


bag-stuffs
Originally uploaded by Xavacid
These are what I carry in the backpack to and from the store everyday, I took them all out the night before to inspect how dirty my backpack is. And well, it's pretty bad, all those dirt and stain. It's time I wash it, I think. But before that I need a replacement because I do need these.

There's my DCSoesCo. backpack, Staedtler triplus fineliner in sets of 10 colors, my Ipaq phone, Olfa silver exacto knife, pocket watch, ipod nano, my Oakley whisker, iomega screenplay, 3 sets of keys, a dvd case that carry one dvd or another, my notebook with black staedtler tucked in the spiral for writing fanfic and whatnot, my Nikon digital cam that really belonged to my mother, but she doesn't use it, so I do.

They don't weight very much altogether, really. And I travel to work by motorcycle, so to have these on me, weren't that much of an ordeal.

I would be carrying my laptop too, except I left that at the store, so I don't have to carry it back and fort everyday.

Oh yeah, and I also take my dog everyday, he sits in the front basket. (and no he doesn't try to jump.)

I took the pic because, um.. I don't know, too many visits to lifehacker I guess, so I wanna see what clutter do I carry around with me. (and something to blog about, in case Jamie is reading..LOL)

Well, I went and pick up a soft bag for my laptop yesterday and saw a laptop backpack that I wanted, it has lots of pocket and looking pretty good too!

On the other note, I'm about to start watching Nodame Cantabile, my friend recommended it (her friend recommended it to her) The anime is 23 ep long I believe, and the Live-action is 11 ep. I still have lots ot catch up though. I should really start with watching all my Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles first.

Claymore manga still isn't out yet, I got it up to vol 11. The characters are pretty nice looking and the story line reminded me of Berserk. Let's hope it doesn't drag out as long as Berserk though, it gets tiring now. It could've end nicely about half way back. There're a few manga that are like that. (ex. Dragonball, even St. Seiya)

I watched first ep. of Zombie Loan the other day, it's by Peach Pit, the same that gave us Rozen Maiden (and I really like that series) so I'm gonna continue watching this one too.

I'm waiting with my batted breath for Mai Otome Zwei 4, it should be out on the 24th and so since I can't understand Japanese I'm waiting for Fansub to come out. Now, my friend's friend is coming back from Japan in a couple of months, I think I'm gonna ask her to ask him to get all 4 for me. Maybe, if it's not too much trouble that is, since he's not my friend. Maybe I'll just order Amazon Japan. Man, so many things to get. And I need a set of pen nibs too. I lost the entire set a while back. (damnit!)

I'm broke.

No comments: