August 17, 2007

Watching : The 5th Dimension


I went to see Bourne Ultimatum tonight. It's pretty good, I like the action sequences and all that, but still, it reminded me the reason why I didn't go see the first 2 in the theater. The main character bugged me. Immensely. It's not even the impossibility that bothered me, it's the way his character was. I can't really explain it, but damn I wanted him dead by the end of the movie, too bad he wasn't.

Well, at least I have something else to look forward to, Resident Evil : Extinction. Oh yeah, next month, but before that I wanna try to make for Hairspray next week.

Also just saw the preview for the new Jodie Foster movie The Brave One. I almost don't care what the movie was about if she was in it, almost. But I will go see this one. Definitely.

Bought a speaker for Ipod, originally I wanted to get JBL, which cost an arm and 2 legs. In the end I got something else by Techlines, the sounds was not bad, and since I don't intend to really blast my way through the house, it's good enough. As for a better speakers, I'll considered it, when I listen to it constantly with it, which I don't.

No comments: