August 21, 2007

Watching : Premonition

OK, I know I should be paying more attention to the movie, since I've turned it on for the 2nd time without really watching (no, I didn't finish the first time either.)

I'm gonna do a new layout for the blog as well as the homepage, because it's been a really long while that I did anything remotely creative. (yeah, ok, a really long while isn't even begin to cover it)

Saw Rush Hour 3 last night with 2 of my friends (no, I don't have that many, and I'd rather have a handful of friends than a bunch of people that will only share in your glory but never misery)

Another friend of mine is currently stressed to the max, what with her mother's problem that she had to take on and other things, if she'd told me about the renting earlier than she did (maybe only 2 days earlier) She would've been moving in and settled by now (well, we may have to fix a lot of things before that I'm not sure of the state of the house, since I haven't seen it yet) As far as I know, the bathroom needs work, but it'll still be done before this (been what, 2 months?)

Anyhow, we'll see what happens, she was suppose to be moving since 2 days ago, and I was suppose to go help her clean, but well, didn't happen yet, although, there's another place she's looking into.

Well, best of luck I guess.

I went and picked up Rayearth vol. 1, MAR vol. 9, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles season 2 vol. 3.

Now, I'll have to get Magic Knight Rayearth since I never really get them in the first place, I guess I could have my aunt pick them up for me.

What do I want.. um..

I do want a pair of new shoes. (Dr. Marten's, possibly) a new jacket, I guess I'll have her pick them up for me, and if she has space left then it's MEDIUM, Supernatural. I want Spiderman 3 dvd and Pirates of the Caribbean 3 but they come out the end of Oct, which will be too late. Oh yeah and Harry Potter boxset (7 books) If it's not too heavy that is.

Um... what should I tell her... grrrrrrrrr..

No comments: