August 26, 2007

Watching : Mai Otome vol. 9

Well, right now I got a bunch of Anime that simple being put on back burner for one reason or another. Like Eureka 7, I bought it up to vol. 8 now and I'd yet to watch any of them. Same goes for Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, and then I picked up Rayearth. Yeah, I have more things to watch than the actual time to watch them. At least now So You Think You Can Dance is finished, so I won't have to load them and stuff.. still there's The Dead Zone, Monk that I'm watching. Also on the anime side Claymore, El Cazador de la Bruja. A friend of mine recommended Nodame Catabile. I'm deciding.

I picked up 'Happily N'ever After' the other day and watched it tonight. I liked the story, I do, although the pace was slow for my liking, but I do understand that it was made for a younger group of audience (kids) so, the movie needs to be at slower pace, (read somewhere that if you let children watch something face pace, their attention span will get shot to shit... ) Anyhow, while I was watching I was thinking.. Frida (the stepmother) totally wanted little (Cinder)Ella. LOL. Must be all the femmeslash I read! I actually have an idea for the fanfic too.. how sick is that!

I might just write it. Who knows. I've been writing things that didn't get post for a while now. I'm trying to go back DL again, but with all my files lost on my last comp crash... that just tough, so I guess I won't even try to remember what I've wrote, but just write the new scene, otherwise it'll take me eternity to do it.

And also new layout, yes, I'm deciding what I wanna do with it this time... which series or anime I should use as starting point. Another Shizuru maybe, or Natsuki. Or maybe Bellatrix. :) Also the layout for the homepage, which is long overdue. Probably another Fuffy, or maybe the Ella from Happily N'ever After. I feel so uninspired these days.

Also, I've been trying to get my workspace organized, something that's hard to do since I have more books in here than I should, so my next plan was to get some bookcases built, those won't be the store bought ones, since they are too deep for my need, most of the books that will go in there will be manga, and paperbag novels. Other ones that will not fit in those can stay in the shelves in my room. The shelves will be located in front of my brother's room down to my sister's since it's one continuous piece of wall, that will be enough for all the manga. I still have some in bags sitting on the floor due to the fact that I have no space in the shelves to put them.

I cleared a lot of things off of my desk, and made a monitor stand so the monitor is more my eye level and the keyboard could go underneath it, giving me space to write I wrapped up most of the cables, doesn't look as nice as I would've wanted, but it's better than the clutter I had before. It was a rat nest!

Of course, if I could get rid of the stuffs that I have then it'll be much better, but well, I just couldn't. LOL. I have to go through the stuff that I could throw away and just chuck those. Like boxes of the things I bought, speakers and games and stuff. I should get rid of that PS2 box too as well as printer box, since I won't need them. This weekend I guess.

No comments: