December 20, 2007

DSL trouble, anime, manga

I was unable to use my DSL for 2 days, Sunday and Monday, at first I was thinking, oh well, it must be some server trouble, because it worked fine all day Saturday, and since I wasn't home all day, it didn't bother me all that much. Then when I got home on Sunday night, I was like what the hell.

But I was patient.

Very, very patient.

I waited another day, still no signal, I was seething, I mean, what the hell is going on?!

Now I was calling the guy to come take a look at the phoneline, he couldn't come on Monday, then my aunt proceeded to tell me that the guy that came in to cut the branches told her he saw this line broken but he didn't know what it was. So now it's the damn line, and I asked her why she didn't just tell me, she said she didn't know. I was like great, so when something goes wrong in the house, I'm suppose to discover this myself when I'm not even home for most of the day?!

Now I just called our mechanic and told him to get his ass over to fix the damn line, like NOW!

Well, it got done that day and now it's fine.

They just had to piss me off, don't they.

Well, then yesterday my aunt wasn't in, she went to have her check up, my mom was sick and she expected me to be at the store all day by myself. Hell, I can open by myself it's not a big deal, but I can not stay all day by myself. And I told her so, so she said well tell your day not to open then, so I did.

I get the chance to get my manga and anime because of this. I ran out with my aunt (another aunt) Got new volume of.

Erementar Gerad
Ark

Mai Otome Zwei vol 1 (2 episodes)
MAR vol. 12
Jigoku Shoujo vol. 1 (4 episodes)

2 sets of manga, my friend asked me to pick up for her.

Then when I got home (after some side track) My aunt (another one) wanted me to go look for some chairs I mean seriously, for once I just wanna stay home without anyone telling me I have to go here and there and pick up this and drop that.

And I found that now my DSL at home works, the one at the store doesn't!

What else can go wrong, I wanna know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://yquwaroj.jamminweb.com/sajulunu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]