December 23, 2007

Sleep deprived, exhaustion, Christmas Eve

A friend of mine came yesterday, only didn't plan to stay the night, although I think she knew she would be staying the night. I went to another friend's, supposed to be tutoring them on some writing.

Me? Teaching... right.

I did explain, as best I could about the thing, problem is, they are just not very skill at it to begin with. It's hard to explain how to write structure wise when they can't string a sentence together and have them make sense. LOL.

Well, it takes time, time I'm not sure that they have.

Well, my A/C unit had been dripping for 2 nights, and so I didn't get any sleep, and last night I was getting some anime for a friend and so it took some times, and so... as a result I went to bed around 4:30 am. and actually fell asleep around 5. And by 6 my friend was up, she had to get to the bus early.

Needless to say I'm exhausted, and the headache is growing from the size of MA, to TX now.

I got A Cry In the Dark (1988) a couple of days ago. I gotta sit down and watch it later, preferably somewhere without any interruption.

Man, I need sleep, my eyes are burning. I still have some e-mail to send out.

No comments: