December 13, 2007

Package, multiply, layout...

I got my package yesterday.

YES!!!

I've been waiting, Amazon.com's ETA is Dec. 23, which I didn't think it'd be that slow, or at least I hope it won't be. :) It seems that I was right.

On this package I got

Greta Garbo's Collection : 9 DVD
Spiderman Trilogy
Ghosts of Mississippi
Indictment : The McMartin Trial
A Lick of Frost
Harloquint

I'll read the 2 books later.

Multiply :

I've had this account for a while now, I only signed up for it only because I left a message on my friend's multiply site once, and I thought what the hack. Anyhow, my friend left a message for me there to and I quote 'Decorate it, already'. So I did. It's not as customizable as say Blogger, because you still need the base theme from them and then you have to figure out what to do on your own.

I got by.

So, I made a banner for it and then a bit on the side and then figure out the color. Not as well as I would've liked but it wasn't that bad, I don't think.

So, I think she's happy now. LOL

Of course, I could just imagine her face when she saw it. She would've said, again?? DWP? AGAIN??? Well, I can't help it, Meryl in that suit is just... grrrrrrr...

Crisp white shirt and black suit... *zizzle*

Ok, it's bad enough that I lust after a character... *sigh* I better stop talking now.

LOL

Quote of the day : 'He who controls may be powerful, but he who masters himself mightier still.' Lao Tsu

----------------
Now playing: Evanescence - Snow White Queen
via FoxyTunes

No comments: