December 10, 2007

Movie, Meeting, Fic-rec, Collages

Friday night I finally went to see The Golden Compass.

I liked it, a lot, and I liked Nicold Kidman in it too. Don't ask me why.

Some of the dialog felt a little strange, but then I'll have to go read the book first. I think I'll pick that set up. :) Second hand books, mind you, if I can find them. I think I can, but if not, then I'll get the new ones. It's not a bad thing to have more books. Better than if I go out and get drunk on Saturday night.

Besides, it doesn't hurt anything to read more, to know more.

Gotta occupy our minds somehow, right.

Oh how I wish my Saturday is my free day.

I mean, I always got asked what I do on my day off. I'd say what day off? The store's close, yes, but it isn't my day off. I might be able to get up late, but I still have to drive people all over the place. And those places aren't where I wanna go.

Saturday night I went to meet with a friend of mine at a small restaurant, it was like 8pm. already. Anyways, her friends came over and we all chatted and stuff. It was fun. Too bad I couldn't go with them on Sunday. I did ask my mom, she said no... and then when I show up for work, she said, I thought you went.

I hate when she does that.

It pisses me off.

But anyhow, I met Cindy for the first time. :) It was cool.

I thought she'd be taller? I don't know. LOL. Actually, I don't really have any preconception of people I chat with online or e-mail with. I tried not to.

We chatted, and I'm glad I got the time to meet her. Too bad we didn't have that much time. I'm so busy these days, it's disgusting.

I'm still waiting for my package. *sigh* I think I'll probably get it next week. *grrr*

Fic-rec.

The Devil Wears Prada
The Lily and the Crown by Telanu It's a six part A/U story.

Actually I would recommend all her DWP stories.

Collages.

It's been a while that I do any at all, I'm gonna start now.

And this is my first in a long time. And this is my second one.

No comments: