December 05, 2007

It's Father's Day today.

And I saw my father for... perhaps, 30 seconds.

Well, I got him a set of bed sheets in cream color soft cotton (the t-shirt kind of cotton) I used to have Hanes one, in white, but they don't fit my bed anymore. Too bad that's it's only the limited edition thing, and they didn't have them in Queen size.. so I only got a set for my dad. He seems to like it, so it's all good. I would've just gotten one set for me, even though they are in King's but they only have the fitted sheets with 2 pillowcases, not flat, so I didn't. (my dad doesn't use the flat so it didn't matter to him)

Oh well.

Anyhow, we went for seafood yesterday, me, my friend, her sister, her sister's friend and the kid frrom her office (just one.. I think I can call her our friend now) Her dad drove and her mom went with us. Her mom was just hilarious, I mean she wanted to go to this restaurant that was closer (she was fighting a battle that's she's already lost, I don't even know why she tried) It was funny.

Food was fresh, still swimming kinda fresh. We had about 4kg for shrimps, some clams a big fish, soft shell crab. Her dad paid for it. We gotta take him out some times. He was paying last time too.. I'm starting to feel bad.

I'm planning on seeing The Golden Compass tonight, I don't care what they said, I mean, to believe in something, or not is my choice, to begin with, and none of other people's business. Those arrogant idiots that think they knew what best for other people.

I'm still working off that cold, couldn't quite shake it off, which is annoying. Can't seem to go anywhere these days, without feeling that headache just the back of my eyes. Grrr..

Oh well, I'm hoping it'll go away by the end of this week.

My package isn't here yet. Man I'm hoping it'll be here this week, probably not, maybe next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

X! I'm going to pattaya today! Argh where are you woman? Call me! I'm at Horseshoe Point, room 2332 until Sat (then I change rooms). Or email me and I'll call you.