January 23, 2010

mom's new favorite show

Primeval : my mom new favorite show.

Sometimes I wonder how a show like this ran for 3 season, granted, they don't really run as long as the US typical show, but still.

I found this show to be boring, the characters idiotic and aggravating to the extreme.

Were this was a reality, it states to reason that none of those characters would even get to be on the damn team, let along survive one incident after another. They all were selfish, has no sense of propriety. Their reasoning, and IQ were no better than a 5 year old.

It was painfully annoying to watch.

It was like watching a room full of children, they all think it was all right for them to act like an idiot, doing what they want with no regard for anyone else, and by luck they all survive at the end.

I think the only reason my mom likes it was because of the monsters.

I can't stand it, personally.

Another one was Merlin.

Oh My God.

The boy needs to grow up. Like fast!

He kept going in head first, no regard for what would happen and then, when he can't fix the mess he was in, he ran to someone else for help (in this case, the great dragon) He thinks he knew what's best, listens to no one.

And the last episode of the season, he really thought of no one, I mean to think that he put his own father in the same category as Uther, I mean has he no sense at all?

He didn't even think of putting himself in his shoes, asking a man that was hunted down to save the man who's doing the hunting. To blame the dragon for being angry at the person (and by extend, the kingdom) that had done nothing but trying to destroy all things that he was. With no other reason than because of his own selfishness, he, himself, has cause his own grieves, but he blame everything else.

Damn shows annoys the shit out of me. I'll go back and watch other things, watching the depravity of humanity is better than these two. Maybe this is why I don't watch anything BBC.

No comments: