January 14, 2010

new package arrived

The new package's arrived today, after about 3 days of waiting.

I joined a Leeke and Luts GO on a local BJD board, both ran by the same girl, so it was easy enough to get them to combine the package, since it came in about the same time.

Originally, I wanted a pair of MSD shoes from Leeke and 1 Yo-SD size wig, but alas, the shoes were out of stock, so I decided that I'll just get another wig. I could always keep the extra for when I wanna change their look, or in waiting for a new member of my resin family. (ha ha ha!)

I also got a pair of honey-delf size shoes on Luts, a set of outfit for Dillon, another wig. Yeah, we have lots of wigs here.

So far I'm trying to settle between 2 wigs for my LTF Bisou girl.

fairyland,bisou

fairyland,bisou

I also got a pair of fist-hands for Dillon as well. I feel that it'll be easier to change his clothes with fist-hands. LOL, but either his regular hands or fist, doesn't bother me much, cause I usually don't have him wear anything all that tight.

I might also change Jaime's wig, but I love her in the kitty ear fur still. So I might not.

Now, a Mushroom Dollhouse. Didn't do anything on it last night. Probably won't tonight I have early shift tomorrow, after all.

I hate morning!

No comments: