January 15, 2010

Settled on one Wig

So, it's unanimous the first wig it is.

Now Morgan has a wig. And the other one I gave to Jaime, which she will alternate between that and her cat ear wig.

Today I brought Morgan to work, and in the afternoon I brought her to my a-i-l store, her sister was all squeeing and stuff over Morgan, said this wig really suits her and she's so cute, which is a completely difference from when I first brought Morgan, she didn't like Morgan in dark brown bob-cut wig, at all. Like they said, a wig really makes a doll.

After a chat I took Morgan back to my store, I, of course, stopped at the small cosmetic booth to chat a little. While I was talking, a lady walked by, I already saw her noticed Morgan in my hand.

It's nothing new, but most people would just kept on walking. Not this lady, noooooooo... she zeroed in on us, cooing over Morgan, she already reached out a hand to, I'm guessing, take her from my hand, which I pulled back a little, and at the same time she asked when I got her. I said I ordered her. She was all.. oh... (Like she's gonna go buy the same doll in a minute had I bought her around here). Then she asked how much... I didn't really wanna tell her, because it really wasn't something i wanna broadcast. Although everyone that knew I have them kinda knew the price. Not exact price, mind you, but general.

After I told her the round up number she walked away. This girl that ran the booth was saying that the doll worth that money. Which I was kinda surprise, but a little, she thought Morgan (and the rest of them) were cute as a button. :)

It was weird.

No comments: