April 16, 2010

new layout!

It's about time, I know!!

I've been trying to update the layout several time to no avail. I mean, I made it, but never get to the coding, and then I just dump it and start over, it's annoying really. I felt like there's nothing that I want as my layout, well, that until Kahlan/Cara.

Because Bridget Regan and Tabrett Bethell are awesome!

The mushroom house isnt' going anywhere fast, well. I got some roofing done, but that's about it, I can't decide what I wanna do next, which is why it came to standing still.

Tomorrow we're close, but then it's not really a day off, I don't think I got a day that I don't have to do something or driving people somewhere for several years now. At least I can get up late tomorrow.

I'll be tweaking the layout for several days, but for now I gotta go updating dwp listing.

No comments: