April 17, 2010

waiting, and waiting

It's raining outside, as it has been since this morning.

I checked the status of my heads, Hodoo and Miyu are at 90% while Mabel is at 40%, which mean that I might get them back in a couple of weeks. A good thing, too, I'm tired of looking at Dillon's headless body.

I can't wait to see how he's gonna look.

I really should practice more on face-up, at the same time, I'm gonna get back to doing collages and stuff. Should be good, be nice to look at nice pictures and think of something again, and not just look at them and let them pass by.

I should update DWP listing as well tonight, hopefully. Things have tendency to just pop up, and then I don't get to take care of other things.

We should be going to the supermarket soon, hopefully we'll get home at decent hour, so I can watch movie.

No comments: