April 11, 2010

working day 20 (I think)

So, Felix is home for a while, like a week, and I contacted the dealer about the small s hook that lati did not send. She said she'll contact them for me, I would've done it myself, except that I didn't order with them directly and it might create a bit of a problem, since I can not give them stuff like order# and such. Better to have the dealer take care of it.

I sent out 3 heads to be face-up, and we should get them all back soon. I hope.

I can't wait to see what Dillon gonna look like.

I'm still waiting for LE Bory. 20 days down, unknown number more to go.

Well, I don't think it's gonna take as long as Lati anyway, so I'm not even gonna worry about it.

I started on a new layout for the blog, it's about time. This time it's Kahlan/Cara, because Cara is so awesome, and Kahlan is to die for. LOL

No comments: