September 09, 2002

Status: about to call Mom
Listen: nothing, but gonna watch the Pat a little later..

Well, since I got black Dr. Marten's the next I wanna get is black slack, black shirt. There was a shirt at BR that I'm gonna get, probably sometime this week and black khaki at Gap. Think I spend too much money. I will be calling mom a little later, she should be at the hospital, surgery should be fine, or I hope it would be. Typography today was... well, I was tired, don't know why, but I felt like I was gonna fall asleep, I guess it's a good thing that we didn't sit for too long. A few of my fonts were successful, so I was told, especially the claustophobic one. The brainstorming session of senior studio today was... well, what can I say... I had about enough after an hour or so. I guess it is important, but still, I don't like it. Jeff basically figuring out the entire thing for me. I only planned on making 4-5 prints of creatures... probably lean toward dragon, kirin and such, but he suggested (or rather told) me I should do a book, and story as well. I guess that can be done, but I will be on a tight schedule, I guess once I got going it should be all right. Now I have to talk to him about the use of the printshop and the plates. I can probably order the plate from some place that sell metal.. copper. I have to decide on the size, then sketches. Ok I better write that down, before I forget. Cheney will not be in this week, YES!! Still I have to be in class to watch the stupid vids and do the assignment.

No comments: