September 04, 2002

Status: Munching on Doritos
Listen: All Out of Love [ Air Supply ]

I got a new pen yesterday, Ion, it is a Cross.. and it looks pretty cool, besides it fits in the pocket (it made to be fitted in pocket and stuff) I think I'll get one for Chris, I think she will like it, she likes gel pen, and so do I. The only thing that will make me like it better will be to make the point smaller, it's kinda big for someone who writes as small as I do. I have to take a ride to Salem, MA, probably on Friday afternoon, I don't feel up to hopping on and off the T this week, maybe next week. I have to get 3 books for Typography, 1 book for Computer Art 2. I found out today that I signed up for the wrong section of Senior Studio. So I had to make a quick trip to Art office, to ask if it's a problem if I just go add and drop. And it turned out that I could do that, so I went and dropped section 802 (this is a second senior studio class and so I don't belong in there) And I added section 804 which is the extra section they added because there were too many people signed up for section 801 which is the first senior studio class. Section 801 would be teach by Gavarini!!!! and 804 would be teach by Jeff.. so.. there's no question which one I would add. Anyway I got in and it was all fine now. Of course we got homework already. *groan* So I have 2 classes with Liz this semester 2 classes with Pao. It's all good. And several people from my other classes were in History of Art I, mean we will be suffering Cheney together, FUN!!

No comments: