September 05, 2002

Status: bored out of my mind... (I'm in Comp Art II right now..)
Listen: Veatch dronning on about Director

Karate class last night was great, even though I went there straight from school. I was tired and in need of caffein. We learned 2 new moves, animal. First one was tiger... it was fun, though we were a bit confused about the footwork, we got it in the end though. Then it was the crane, again, footwork. It's pretty cool. I'm not sure I'm gonna be in today, however, we'll see how the traffic is. Tue afternoon the traffic in and out of the school was so bad that I was late for Cheney's class, thus I skipped. I did not want her to bitch at me for showing up 15 min late. Because she will. Today I will be in, of course, I have no other choice. Right now I just want to get out of here. I need to get the books, *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* yeah, and I'm broke. I hate when school start. Books and art supplies cost an arm and two legs. I don't think I have enough money today, well, I can get most of them next week, but I have to get at least 1 today, because we already have an assignment for Monday, nice huh?

No comments: