September 02, 2002

Status: tired and sad
Listen: nothing at the moment

Someday I will give you what you want.

But what do I want? Did she even know what I want, did she know what she was talking about? Maybe she did know, maybe she knew better than I do. Someday... Maybe... I don't know.

She said she will come visit again in October, on her birthday. That will be great. She asked me what do I want, other than herself, because I will have that in a platter in about 4 months. Well... then I don't really have a choice then. I'm glad she likes it here, I'm glad she likes Boston. It would be really sad if she didn't, because she had already decided to come here for school. Better be in a place that you like than a place that you don't. It will be so great to have her here, to be able to see her whenever and not just once or twice a year. I miss her already, and that's bad.

Right now though, I feel lost. But there's not much I can do about that, tomorrow school start and I'm not ready. I don't have anything set. I finally dropped the class that I don't need. I ended up with 18 credits, 3 more than I needed, and probably 3 more than I can manage. So, now it's back to 15 credits..

No comments: