September 27, 2002

Status: writing...
Listen: Utena

We'll be going to Boston tomorrow to walk around and also check out those bookstores that Chris looked up. I felt bad that we didn't get to do that while she was here, so I'm going to do that tomorrow and when she comes for a visit (if she comes for a visit) we can do that without having too much of a fuss of looking for them. Anyway... I will call dad later tonight, I guess, or tomorrow. I need to remind him about something, and also talk to mom. She should be back from the hospital now. But I'll wait till later. Now I'm writing a story for senior studio project that I am doing. I'm not sure how long I'm going to make it, but I won't make it short.. it won't be good too short anyway.. the question I have now is.. 1st, or 3rd.

No comments: