September 15, 2002

Status: a bit tired...
Listen: The Making of Hannibal..

I liked the movie, but didn't get it for the longest time... I can't really tell you why, but saw it today at Wal-Mart for $14 so I got it. I actually went looking for Queen of the Damn.. Why Wal-Mart? Because it's after 10PM. They only have fullscreen version so I didn't bother, I'll go to Bestbuy or Target to get it tomorrow. In the mean time while I walked around (because I did not want to go home yet) saw comforter, Hanes The Jersey Knit navy/plaid one.. I have the sheets, white.. and I got the extra 2 pillowcases in navy.. so that would be perfect, because right now my blanket is white.. I threw navy fleece blanket over it though, still I want a new comforter. This will be IT. Also saw some silkboxers.. sweet!! wasn't sure about size, so I ended up with only the DVD. Tomorrow I'll stop at the store and get me a pair of men's dress slack in black. Ok black is my theme right now. So Queen Andais and me will get along on that one. Queen Andais, read A Kiss of Shadows by Laurell K. Hamilton. For some reason I really like her. In Anita Blake series I like JC better than the rest of them. So when I read Merry Gentry ones I like the Queen so much better... (well, the fact that she's pale, with triple gray iris... 'nough said) I think Chris will like the jersey knit comforter.. after all she thought the sheets are really comfortable.. I'm looking for Utena: Duelist's Bible right now, if anyone know where I can get one.. I would appreciate a direction very much. And it will not be for me..

No comments: