February 23, 2003

Finally, a new layout. I've been hitting blocks.. So, she is coming, and her flight will come in in the afternoon, around 1PM, a good thing cause I will be out of the class and have nothing to do till later in the evening. My problem now is, should I leave her at home while I go and take the belt test or should I take her with me, she can't watch either way, Sensei Natalie doesn't allow that.

New layout.. the image is from Shirahime-Syo, by Clamp. A collection of short stories.. the story was that the woman waiting for her lover to return by freeze herself in the frozen lake and when he came home to find her dead and frozen just like the day he left.. well, you get the picture.. I'll get the synopsis later.. The song is Even In Death by Evanescence.. you might've heard a song by them on Daredevil Soundtrack (Bring Me To Life and My Immortal.)

give me a reason to believe that you're gone
I see your shadow so I know they're all wrong
moonlight on the soft brown earth
it leaves me to where you lay
they took you away from me but now I'm taking you home

I will stay forever here with you, my love
the softly spoken words you gave me
even in death our love goes on

some say I'm crasy for my love, oh my love
but no bonds can old me from your side, oh my love
they don't know you can't leave me
they don't hear you singing to me

and I can't love you anymore than I do

[ Evanescence | Even In Death ]

No comments: