February 22, 2003

I know I said that this thing will be down by midnight of the 21st, but I've been out all afternoon and right now a massive headache is about to do me in. Sword seminar was cool, never handle a sword like this before so ... I'm guessing I can get a lighter one.. the flexible kind, but the one we got was good for what it was for.. practicing. I guess it'll be a good idea for me to handle it as often as I could manage.. right now the skin between my index finger and my thumb got rubbed raw.. (try doing the figure 8 with the sword over and over again and made sure that the blade facing the right way.. oh yeah.. blister..) I'll ask about the sai, Sensei Al said Sensei Natalie has the sai's form.. and numchuck that would be good too.. that being said I shoudl get a pair of sai and also numchuck.. what do you think? Which one should I get first??

I still don't know if Chris is actually coming or she is just pulling my chain.. (there is no need to tell me that she is going to come into town if she isn't really coming, though. But we all know her.. she might just change her mind the last minute or she just don't really care either way...) If she is coming she'll probably tell me the time and flight # the night before, if not I'll probably know the night before or the day of.. I hope she tells me before though.. I need time to get things done.. either way.. early notice would be nice.

No comments: