February 01, 2003

We got the same model for Thursday, and now I know her name. Nope I did not talk to her, kinda feel a bit weird to be talking to her while she's in her robe and reading. Anyway... well, got a new wallet.. the one with chain.. don't ask why I just wanted one. I wanted that belt at Banana Republic.. I'll get it next time.. probably Wed. I'm watching Signs.. actually I'm just finished the movie. Interesting, but I don't think I'll buy it. I wanted to see S1MONE, but they were out of it.. I don't wanna buy the DVD unless I know for a fact that I'm gonna like it. Oh yeah, I found a ring that fits my pinkie too.. I have small hands.. so that was a tough one. But I did it.. it is a mood ring, I'm not planning on keeping it forever and ever and it was more of a moment thing so this will stay on my finger for as long as it will last. Chris said I'm extra snappy today, and I wasn't trying to be, she contradicted herself and I see absolutely no point of her even calling me while she is shopping at all. She's trying to please, but that is not the way. Well, maybe she wasn't trying to please, but just to kill time, since I'm just a nobody. Why the fuck did she care anyway.

No comments: