February 27, 2003

She called, asking if she ever thank me for dubbing her StoneSour, I said no. I did ask if she liked 'bother' and she didn't really give me an answer, not the definite yes or no anyway, she only said.. yeah... in not so enthusiastic way so I didn't press about the StoneSour cd. She used to not like Slipknot either, now she does.... well, let's just say.. I did my part. ^_^ She said it often enough.. 'It only took you 3 years! Now I like your type of music!' Well, she didn't say 'my type of music' but anyway...

The presentation went well enough, they were impressed.. I guess when 98% of the class had never touch html before, let alone knowing what they can and can't do with it. I got a head start. Even w/o the sites that I'm doing now, I still had basic html class before, so I did play with it in school environment. We didn't talk much about design in class, though it is a design class, most of the student needed the basic course in html that's why. Anyway, it was sorta waste for me, but whatever, that won't let me wave the class when I have nothing on paper that said I know what I'm doing and let me get through to web2.

I am as of now a step up. I got blue/stripe today, I was kind of out of it, but I did react faster than last night. Last night was bad, really bad, I couldn't think of anything, couldn't remember the kenpo.. even when Sensei Al showed me again and again and I couldn't even follow while he showed me, that's how bad it was. Tonight it took 1 look and I got it. Guess the stress is getting to me now. I think the fact that she's not coming this week is a blessing, even though I am disappointed. I have too much to do, and it'll end with midterm review for senior studio next Wed.. which will be the day she's coming in... I'll be ready to rest by then. Anyway, here is the piece that Chris asked for as soon as she saw the image. And I made another one for her.. with a red dragon wrapped around a sword. I have to look for that photo.. though I only have the unfinished photo of the piece, well she's coming up, I guess I can ask her to take me a pic of it. A pic of her portrait too. I found the small piece I did as a mock piece for the portrait.. smaller, much, much smaller and less detail (because it is smaller, I can over look a few things.. I tried to keep even the smallest details, but sometimes you just can't help it.) And here. Better be off to bed..

We live for desire eternally. [ Cecilia Tan ]

No comments: