February 24, 2003

I'm in my class now and I just noticed a few things on here that shouldn't be, and also a few things that needed corrections... only because I copied them from my previous layout (the one before last) it happened when I have several backups. Blame it on the lack of zipdrive at the time. I can't work on my layout now because they don't have the font I used.. bummer.. so I have to go back home to do what needed to be done. Also this.. a few corrections.. I better do it on the original file so I don't have to do it twice. I wanna go home, like, right now. But of course I can't. The new layout seems to be in working order, no more error 104. I think it has everything to do with the fact that I switched a few things that I shouldn't, I guess. Unsolved Mystery... nah I'm not about to try to solve that one anytime soon... busy.. school..

Didn't hear from Chris yet, guessing tomorrow night before I know for sure if she's coming or not. Hopefully she is.. cause I miss her, I rarely say that anymore, and same goes for her, so it surprised me when she said it first. Someone is sucking up... shopping, seafood, sushi, and just hiding she said.. can I give her that, sure I can. Always take care of her, always.

No comments: