March 23, 2003

Listening : My Reason [ Spiritfall ]

Tournament is in the morning. I went into the dojo this morning to help out. There were more kids in that class than the rest, which was why Sensei Natalie asked me to come in, Cat was there as well. There was this 4 year old that I thought it was too early for him to be doing this, maybe another year. I'm not saying all 4 year old are not ready for karate class or whatever class like this, just that some are and some aren't. There was another 4 year old who did very well and stay put I guess it depends. Sensei Al came and let me go help some other older kid instead, which is a good call, cause he couldn't follow what I was telling him. I have to stay on him and such, which is not what I want to do. Anyway, shoudl be in bed soon. Gotta get up early.

No comments: